Wednesday 27 February 2008

Wow...

Creatine + Mass Gainer = Works
14 stone 4 pounds, all solid muscle!
I was thinking that most of the weight put on was excess water (thats what creatine does; increases water in the muscles) however I haven't taken creatine now for 2 weeks and the scales are still telling me 14 stone 4 pounds =)
It wasn't until today really, when one of my mates said they didn't realise how big I was did I actually noticed my increae in size.

About a month ago I thought my biceps and triceps were lagging a bit, so to speak so I began to increase the weights I was using and added alot of dumbbell exercises to my routine. It's only now I see all the hard work has paid off. I'm starting to appreciate guys who are like massively muscular in physique due to all the hard work they must have put in, I sometimes find myself staring at powerlifters who are around 25 stone lifting like 300+ bench press.
This month (March) I'm looking to start taking pure whey protein again, as I want a dietry supplement with no carbs in for at night. I'm sick of my bed time snack of 190gms of cottage cheese, 15 ml flax seed oil and 800ml of milk....its killing me!!!
The only problem i'm having now is finding a whey that i like, thats cost effective and doesnt have lots of artificial sweetners in such as sucrolose and aspartame (both linked to heart-attacks....check your food and drink to see if it contains aspartame, i guarantee, if it tastes sweet it has one or both in it, be aware).
BCAA Pills are my next supplement on the menu also, due to there advanced protein molecular structure. Each pill contains 1900mg of Branched Chain Aminio Acids, which you are expected to take 6 per day - i'll give them a shot and report back!

No comments: