Tuesday 24 July 2007

Me...

Ok well before I start blogging I should give you a bit of background about the writer...


I'm Greg (far right of the pic), I'm 19, I live in Solihull (Birmingham UK). I'm a student at present studying Public Services with the aim of becoming a Police Officer. On top of being a student I am also in the Royal Military Police (part-time/T.A). My main hobbies are Bodybuilding, Running and being a professional alcoholic (certain weekends). I suppose i am a typical teenager in the sense i enjoy going out, getting wrecked and having the odd dabble with the ladies (no offence intended if you are of the female variety) however, i would say im alot more disciplined than most because of the profession im looking on going in/I am in.
I'm a big, big, big fitness fan and I would go as far as saying fitness rules my life. I will read the back of every packet before I eat the produce, if I have a day where I purposely lapse i.e. if I go out drinking, the very next morning I will drink 3 litres of water, followed by a pint of whole milk, then do a 6 mile run - I admit a bit extreme but have you seen how much sugar is in beer! As mentioned above i am very much into bodybuilding, although im not Mr Universe YET, I still have that vision. One of my personal bests in the gym so far is I deadlifted 160kg and managed to get a full 10 reps out of it!!
I will be blogging more about my achievements in the gym and also giving my own personal tips - probably once every month. If you have any comments about any of my blogs, give me a shout on subseven604@hotmail.com - and yes, i am on msn messenger, feel free to add me. Look forward to hearing from you...Greg

No comments: